Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little Big Planet is Neat

I haven't even played it. Haven't even seen it being played. But I am still interested. View the protagonist:


He's cute, he's small, and he's knitted. Looking at pictures of this guy next to ordinary objects like a skateboard or a soccer ball, I estimate he's about 4 inches tall. Others are interested in the fact that he (or she) is very customizable. Here we appear to have a shinto, or perhaps sushi chef, model.

In this vein, I have been knitting something that makes me feel really, really awesome. Pictures are coming soon.

The only thing I regret is that I did not think of this sooner - while I did come up with it independently, apparently I am not the only one, nor am I the first. At least I can take solace in the fact that mine will be appropriately sized.

No comments: